Sunday, September 4, 2011

8.28.11

As noted on an earlier email to some of you, Joyce and I spoke in Church today.  Joyce's was wonderfully tender so I was taking care of nose and eyes before standing up.  I spoke on the second principles and ordinances of the gospel versus the first that we all know from the fourth A of F.   Next week everything changes.  We move to 9:00 and only have two hours of meetings.  Some of you would love that, but it is a shame to miss the only class where everyone is together to discuss the gospel.  We will probably become Sunday road warriors with this change.  We need to let the people get to know us so they will come in and seek our help when it is needed.  I think I told you that we were in one ward last week where the Bishop told me not over 6 of the adult men in the ward have a full time job. Clearly there are those that could use the Centre's help.

The heat in Texas is incredible; if this is part of global warming we better get ready to move North. Glad to hear of individual successes and events.  Pleas continue to keep us posted on all things.  I assure you we are interested.  Love, Dad

I am sending this and will follow it with pictures from some of our adventures.  I need to load them first so with do this in two parts.  Being technically challenged it is best that I do it this way as to not delete the above words.

No comments:

Post a Comment