This might be a repeat--but I don't think that the first try went. Just wanted you to know that we arrived in SLC with minor luggage destruction, the temp in in the 60's--nice.
Sorry that the good-byes were rather non-existent--I was at the limit of my emotional control and thought it best not to totally lose it. Know that we love all of you and will miss our frequent contacts but you will all always be in our thoughts. Thank you for your support and encouragement to take on this new experience. Hopefully, we will all enjoy quiet blessings because of it. And if I can get use to this new keyboard we can be in frequent contact thru electronic means. Thanks for your help in taking care of all of the things we left undone. In fact in anyone goes to the house look in the fridge and throw out the sandwiches that we left there.
We love you. M
No comments:
Post a Comment