Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6.17.2011

We are at the office early because the hotel room is so small and with all of our luggage it is crowded. what is going on--e-mail me. I am contact starved. It is cool here and rainy--duh--it's London but it doesn't stop anyone from going and doing. Can you believe this--I am going to have to become the computer expert--don't laugh Adam. the people are good and we are finding out that there is lots of chiefs and we are the Indians--which is fine with me. I really can just be quiet and listen. I am about to go crazy from living in very small quarters--I mean really small--bed sized and living out of a suitcase. We saw the flat yesterday. I will have to do some color addition--but after these last three weeks living in very small quarters it seems rather roomy. We miss each of you--wonder about your daily activities.

Love, M

Note--on these British keyboards there is an extra key next to the Z so between the Z and the shift key so every time I go to capitalize a word I hit the \\\\\---

No comments:

Post a Comment