Are you enjoying the heat. It is cool and raining here--we have even had to wear our raincoats. We are doing great. I even spent yesterday working on Excel. Dad is loving it--I am adjusting. I am trying to decided which IKEA is closest so we can do some decorating. White walls everywhere and Dad won't be painting.
Dad just got a home teaching assignment from the HP leader--he has 8 families all Philippionos living all over London--and London is very large--all need to be visited by bus, train and tube. You know how obsessed her gets with making sure all the visits are done--it will be interesting--he could easily become a million miler. Only no rewards or free trips. Life outside of the US is very interesting. This am on my way to the office I passed by a Muslim man with three of his wives following behind him and the favorite one walking beside him--they were all in full face covering Burkas and carrying very expensive purses--maybe there is an upside to the system.
Love, m
No comments:
Post a Comment