Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6.21.2011

Our thoughts are with all of you. London is interesting--the things that I have learned quickly---j-walking is akin to suicide--cars especially taxi's have the right of way no matter what everyone walks, all children are transported in Maclaren strollers. If it doesn't rain in the morning it will by afternoon and nobody minds--you just keep going and doing a missionary that I meet last night is Rosanne Hall's sister--and just as delightful.

We move into our flat on Thursday--yeah--yeah no more suitcase living. The Hyde Park Chapel is going to be closed down for total renovation in September so the people that are in charge are deciding where we are going to be relocated for 7 months. It will be interesting.

I feel bad that we are missing special events but I am sure that you will all do well without me and things will go on. We will all have lots to share in two years.
We are walking lots and doing lots of stairs just fine.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment