Tuesday, July 26, 2011

6.10.2011

I do not currently have phone service. It was suppose to stay active until the 13th--so I will try again later. Things are fine here. We are finished with our training so we are going to play this week-end and leave early Monday morning. We will try to Skype this weekend. It has been an amazing learning experience. The varied mission calls make one realize how the church is reaching into every corner of the earth.

Mitch, we just spoke with a couple who are going to Northern Italy to work with reactivation of young adults. That is their specific calling. Greg, you are inspired, the total emphasis of our first week was "Preach My Gospel" our teachers told numerous stories concerning the inspiration that was involved in the development of the concepts and materials--every member needs to be studying it and using it in every teaching opportunity. Brad and Adam, stress to your quorums the value of using this material and teachings--

Life is good, we are anxious to get to London. Our learning curve is rather steep but it will be good. Hope that all is going well for each of you. Thanks for all that you do. Our love and prayers are with each of you. Ali, i try not to get emotional when I read your comments--but I don't do too well, wish that I could be there to help even if you don't need me. thanks Noel for your willingness to help, just keep the kids busy and entertained--I know that you are good at that. Meg, give Burgess extra Eskimo kisses for me. Rox enjoy the summer, thanks for all of your running around and help--We don't know what we would do without it.

We are thrilled--we went to a computer class last evening and learned how to use Excel--amazing. We are on our way to meet some friends to go to the BYU bookstore. Our love and prayers are with you--thanks for all being so supportive and great--love one another.

love, m

No comments:

Post a Comment