We are in classes most of the day--our study guide is Preach My Gospel--we are being trained to do door approaches and discussions. We are even made to do the thing with investigators. Of course Larry studies and is prepared--I do the getting to know them. If is amazing how many new missionaries came in today. Throngs and throngs of them--I really don't understand how everything is so organized and ready for the constant groups. There is a lot of construction here. They are tearing down some of the buildings and getting ready to replace them with newer more efficient ones.
This evening we had free time so walked down to the BYU book store. It was farther then we thought but it was a good walk. We were late for dinner--on purpose--so stopped and ate at the Creamery. Ali, I don't understand how Suzann's friend gained 15 # here--the food is plentiful but not savory. We have been eating lots of salads.
Dad is studying so I had best go do my part. We saw Seth Terry today. He looks good and even smiled when we were talking with him.
We are doing great. Meg we travel to SLC for only a day and then we have our additional week of training here.
Love to all--we think of you and pray for all of you each day.
Love M
No comments:
Post a Comment